Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Kyle - Sports Fanatic

Somebody must have told Kyle early on that the way to his Dad's heart was through sports. This kid is the happiest when he can be outside playing, running around chasing Diesel, hitting a ball with his batt, kicking a ball and racing his mom. I think we may be in for early retirement when he signs his first professional contract! Don't worry though, I'm not one of those crazy dads that has him out there doing drills. He has at least another 6 months before I do that!



Here Kyle is with his favorite toy. You hardly see him without his bat when he is outside. Strangely, you hardly ever see Diesel near Kyle when he has his bat! After he hits it off the tee, Kyle thinks it's hilarious to throw the ball down the small hill in our backyard so that his dad has to retrieve it out of the junipers. Although I don't think he has any hopes of being a lefthanded pitcher, he has a mean fastball! One of his other favorite toys is a plastic bouncy ball that he kicks around the yard. One day, Christy and I saw him trying to dribble it. It would have made his grandfathers very proud!



On your mark, get set, GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home