Christy's 30! (and I'm not :) )

This is a big year for birthdays for this Elphick family. Some very big birthdays will be celebrated. Starting the year off was Christy's 30th birthday!!! Whoa!! Who knew!?!?! She looks so much younger! The great part is that I get to tease Christy for 3 months about how she's already 30 and I'm not!
So, being the wonderful husband that I am, I made all kinds of secret plans for an awesome getaway in Highlands, NC. But as usual, I couldn't keep them from her and Christy found out before her birthday. Even though it wasn't a surprise we had a great time. We rented a cabin and relaxed. The weather was great although there wasn't any snow yet. Okay, I have to confess, we both had to work a little since tax season had already started but it was much better working in a quiet cabin (sorry Kyle) with a roaring fire (controlled by a remote control!).
We even got out a little to see some water falls and visited Talulah Gorge on our way back. These pictures actually make us look like outdoorsy people!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home